Sunday, May 20, 2012

Apartment Photos!

I bought a vacuum today! And I took photos of the apartment finally (now that we've been here for a month).

I have 2 goals for this coming week:

1) Wii fit or other equivalent exercise everyday
2) Make flax bread!

Flax bread is entirely fiber, and therefore is super low carb. I have everything I need to make it, and once I have, then I can start eating sandwiches and such again without having to deal with bread. Hurray!

Anyway, here are the apartment photos, taken with a panorama app for my phone.


The bedroom 

The bathroom and hallway

The kitchen, "dining room" and living room
We still don't have a dining room table, so it's not really a dining room yet. As you can see though, the living room is pretty big! We've had a few gatherings now (one fairly large one) and it fits everyone very well. I like it. :)

I'll let you know next week how my goals go.

No comments:

Post a Comment