Friday, January 6, 2012

"Before"

The past few days have been filled with me preparing for tomorrow. Well, not filled, but I have been doing a few things to make sure I'm ready.

I bought my own scale and measuring tape (to track my progress), I started taking magnesium before bed each night (it boosts metabolism and helps with better sleep) and I experimented with the Chipotle diet for lunches. Last night I also took my first PAGG dose. More on this in a later post.

I have neglected to take pictures of all of my meals (usually forgetting dinner) but I have taken pictures of breakfast and lunch. I ate basically the same thing Thursday and Friday, the only difference being that Thursdays beverage was tea at breakfast, Fridays was coffee, and Thursday I had a regular sized bowl from Chipotle while Friday I had an "Extra Filling" salad.  There wasn't too much of a difference other than there may have been more beans in the bowl. The bowl and the salad had almost exactly the same ingredients and tasted almost the same, but it didn't bother me to have the same thing two days in a row. Chipotle will always be delicious. And, if I really do get sick of steak salads, I can always switch to chicken or barbacoa. Or just veggies!


Breakfast Thursday
Lunch Friday







The Numbers

I have just measured myself, Sunday morning, before eating.


Sunday, Jan 8 10:15 am
Weight: 186.4
Total Inches: 157

and now... the dreaded "before" picture.

[picture removed for privacy]








Yyyup, I'm gonna go with roughly 30% Body Fat on that one. 

Tomorrow I begin. For reals.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! *poke, poke* How's it going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going okay. I haven't posted yet because... well no reason. I suppose I'll go write that post now.

    ReplyDelete