Sunday, February 19, 2012

Numbers...

So, the numbers this week were sort of interesting. I weighed myself yesterday morning (Saturday) and I had gained back 4 lbs. Needless to say I was sort of sadface. BUT! This mornings numbers show that that spike was just because of the meals I had on Friday. Here they are!

The Numbers
2/19/12
Weight: 181.6
TI: 150.5

So I gained .6 pounds with a week full of chocolate, sushi and macadamia crusted mahi mahi (SO DELICIOUS) and being female. I'd say that's not that bad at all!

Still working on the finding-a-place-to-move thing. Otherwise, this week will hopefully be much more on track. All my Valentine's chocolate is gone, and what remains of the girl scout cookies and tootsie pops is locked up in Jon's lockbox. I've had some actual rest now, so this week should just generally be better in the staying on diet and losing department. I'll probably get back down to 180 next weekend. Maybe further, but we will see.

More next Sunday if not sooner!

2 comments:

  1. Glad that the V-Day gain was only temporary! :) I know what you mean, I was totally maxed out on sugar for three days last week. Talk about jittery! haha
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *poke, poke* Posts?? You can do it!

    ReplyDelete