Sunday, February 12, 2012

Um...oops?

So this week has been a total bust. Too much cheating, not enough following the rules. Generally unsuccessful.

I think a lot of it was because I just had a lot of cravings this week and not a lot of self control. After last week's milestone success, I sort of just let myself mess around a bit more. I haven't been punished for it, of course, other than with lack of progress. I havent gone backwards or anything, just no forward movement.

Maybe I needed a week off (sort of) or something. Who knows? I will try to be better this week and not do too much cheating (all bets off for Tuesday and Friday) and my wallet is starting to hurt a bit from buying Chipotle everyday. Perhaps this week I venture into making lunches. We'll see.

The Numbers

Anyway, my numbers this morning were pretty much the same:

Weight: 181
TI: 150.5

I just looked back and saw that I actually lost some inches. An inch and a half to be precise, though that may have been due to aggressive measuring. I probably lost about an inch. but, we'll leave the numbers as they are.

Looking back on my meals this week just makes me feel guilty. It's mostly the snacking and candy that did me in, but still. I'm not going to post them. I already feel bad enough.

This week sugar goes away again. I've had my fix, time to go back to the grind.
Goal this week is to get under 180. I will be so happy to see that 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment