Monday, March 12, 2012

Update

Here have some numbers that have not changed even a little. 

The Numbers:

W: 181.6
TI: 151

Yeps. I took the weekend off because I'm frustrated and disheartened etc. I'm that way about a lot of things right now. I need some real motivation. Tangible goals. My original goal with all of this was for Burning Man, but I don't have a ticket and it's unlikely that I will obtain one. So that's out. I can't think of anything else that I care about my weight enough for. I mean, I care, but I also really don't. It's not life threatening (40lbs is sort of a normal number) and as long as I don't eat pasta everyday and keep eating the kind of things I have been it will maintain itself. Maybe even go down. I am tired of seriously monitoring what I eat for no results. I've been resultless for a month now. I will do my best to eat right (pasta and bread are still generally out and I won't buy them), but I don't think I can keep up a real diet anymore. 

This blog..well I'll keep posting I guess. I have a few recipe posts still to go up and I should keep monitoring my weight (lest it go back up again). So. I'll still post weekly with numbers and maybe some things I ate or something. 

I just cant do it for real anymore when I don't have a reason other than being less squishy. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up hope for Burning Man, Kiersten! It's still possible that someone will decide they can't go anymore and need to re-sell their ticket!
    As for the diet, at least it has had some impact on things, including eating habits, which will hopefully be good in the long run.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete